Well, as I’m catching up with my blogging I thought I’d start with something a little different. At the end of September, a few of us photographers wanted to photograph a beach wedding but nobody was having one at the time……so we created our own! Putting together a styled shoot helps to experiment and evolve your creativity, techniques and experiences, which can only enhance future work.
It was a beautiful day at Botany Bay Beach in Kent and we were lucky enough to have some amazing models and suppliers on board. The scenery was stunning and it was interesting to see the different angles we all took on the day, here’s what I came up with!
- Model: Eris Vertigo – http://purpleport.com/portfolio/erisvertigo
- Model: Damien Wakeford – http://purpleport.com/portfolio/damowako/?referrer=damowako
- Dress: Louise McElroy
- Make-Up: Samantha Young – www.facebook.com/…/Sams-Professional-Make-…/1459941217555986
- Hair: Bambi Salons – www.bambi-salons.co.uk
- Flowers: Flora Elements – www.floral-elements.co.uk
- Cake: Iced Images – www.facebook.com/IcedImagescakes
- Accessories & Jewellery: Crystal Creations – www.crystalcreationstiaras.co.uk